Now is the time to make sure we have your correct address! Signing in to (or creating) your va.gov profile and updating your address will ensure that VA Healthcare, disability compensation, pension, claims and VR&E all have your correct contact information.
Visit https://www.va.gov/change-address/ to learn more and update your info!
What’s the advantage of using my VA.gov profile to change my address?
When you change the address and other contact information in your VA.gov profile, it updates across these VA benefits and services:
- VA health care (including prescriptions, appointment reminders, lab and test results, and communications from your VA medical center)
- Disability compensation
- Pension benefits
- Claims and appeals
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)
How do I change my address in my VA.gov profile?
- Sign in to VA.gov You can sign in with your DS Logon, My HealtheVet, or ID.me account. If you don't have an account, you can create one now.
- Verify your identity when prompted We need to make sure you’re you—and not someone pretending to be you—before we give you access to your personal and health-related information. This helps to keep your information safe, and prevent fraud and identity theft. Read FAQs about verifying your identity
- Go to your VA.gov profile Once you're signed in, you can find your profile by clicking on the icon with your name in the top right corner of any VA.gov page.
- Edit your address Click Edit next to each address you'd like to change, including your mailing and home address. Or if you haven't yet added an address, click on the link to add your address. Then fill out the form and click Update to save your changes. You can also add or edit other contact, personal, and military service information.