Miami VA Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:13 PM EDT
The Miami VA Healthcare System is fully operational.
Veterans who require immediate urgent care services can call the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center at 1-877-741-3400 for 24/7 support. This service is not to be confused with emergency services. For more information about the VISN 8 Clinical Contact Center, please visit www.visn8.va.gov/ccc.asp.
Life-threatening medical or mental health emergencies
Veterans who are experiencing medical or mental health emergencies are asked to visit the nearest emergency room of dial 9-1-1.
Sign-up for automatic email updates by filling in your email address in the “Emergency Email Updates” section, located at the top right corner of this page. For up-to-date information about the Miami VA, please check this page, the Miami VA Facebook page or Miami VA Twitter page. To learn about preparedness kits, family emergency plans, and hurricane and emergency preparedness, please visit www.ready.gov. During disasters Veterans and employees can get updated information on facility closures, appointment cancellations and pharmacy refills from this page.
|Bruce W. Carter Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center||Normal Hours|
|Key West||Normal Hours|
|William "Bill" Kling||Normal Hours|
|Healthcare for Homeless Veterans||Normal Hours|
|Deerfield Beach||Normal Hours|
|Key Largo||Normal Hours|
|Pembroke Pines||Normal Hours|
|Fort Lauderdale Vet Center||Normal Hours|
|Pompano Beach Vet Center||Normal Hours|
|Miami Vet Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-877-741-3400 (During Emergency Only)
- Change Your Appointment: 305-575-7520
- Media Inquiries: 305-575-3399
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 1-877-741-3400 (During Emergency Only)
- Pharmacy Refill: 305-575-3133
- Staff Locator: 1-866-233-0152
- Telephone Care: 1-877-741-3400 (During Emergency Only)
- Employee Hotline: 1-866-233-0152